User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Beta] Android Microphone

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanotherpg View Post
    Looki had a pitch object and I made some titles which were audio controlled on that base (volume only) so it would be great to make them mobile. At least for Android - still such extensions for other platforms would be really helpful as well. For example to take notes or anything in custom programs.
    Makes me think of Gnilley, lol... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYPwYfbi8jA

I can't imagine there being much use for microphone-powered games on mobiles since people play mobile games in public and don't want to be shouting at their phones, but I had considered having the user blow into the microphone to simulate blowing the dust off of a NES cartridge when booting up MANOS, and a bit of microphone support could be fun for minigame collections and such, or on tablets.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is really cool.
    Would be nice to be able to save/load multiple files, I'd love to make a looper for making music loops with layered mic recordings.
    Thanks for the excellent extension.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantJ View Post
    ...I had considered having the user blow into the microphone to simulate blowing the dust off of a NES cartridge when booting up MANOS...
    LOL!

Anyway, it would be nice if this object could add voice recognition, or if the voice recognition object that is currently in development could get ported to Android. Or, quite frankly, if you could use this object for the kind of thing that DistantJ mentioned (blowing into the microphone).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    android phones?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im using the Android microphone object and need to know how do you move your file to the android music file so it can be played from the playlist?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2