User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow,..how is this done?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow,..how is this done?

I'm a studio sound engineer and would like to trade off whatever I could help out with for sound samples or music for your games/projects. I'm looking for explosion like this or close to this. These were done with MMF and are just incredible IMO.
    I would like to know how to get that type of explosion and how in the world do you get that ripple effect in the first video example at 0:24. That is just insane.

Space Explosions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz5PL...eature=related

Ground Explosions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU1bG5W2kVw&NR=1

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0:24 Space explosion is using distortion HWA effect on a higher layer, and the explosion object is using blur (judging from comments).
    http://sites.google.com/site/mmf2stuff/shaders/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SortaCore View Post
    0:24 Space explosion is using distortion HWA effect on a higher layer, and the explosion object is using blur (judging from comments).
    http://sites.google.com/site/mmf2stuff/shaders/
    Thank you,.I'll check into this for sure.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookasnooks View Post
    In the second youtube link, somebody commented saying the thought "sky invaders" would be open source. I hope its true, thatd be so awesome to be able to see how to use those effects!
    I know right! He is very good at these effects!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone tried using these shaders? If so do you have a simple example you could post here?
    Thank you...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The actual explosion looks like a per-rendered image with some cool shader effects applied to it. The other alternative would be real-time particles with extended physics coded in + shaders. After viewing the repetition of the explosions I would say Pre-Rendered sprite with cool shader effects.

None of the less again aswell as Sky Invader, these are rather impressive and certainly set a benchmark for future developers.
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2SWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed, learning to use pixel shaders that you can apply to your graphics is only a first step- you can go beyond that and do even more impressive things by learning to write shaders of your own, which are written in HLSL for directx- its a language very similar to C. They're located right in the "effects" folder of MMF2, and you can play around with them in the HWA runtimes to get a good feel for how it can work. In general, you'd simply be giving an object a shader, for example a "blur background", then adjusting its parameters every frame.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Everybody,

i' ve found this very interesting website that explains Shader-Development very well. And the Example-FX-Shader works in MMF2! I' ve learned a lot from this Tutorials.

http://www.facewound.com/tutorials/shader1/

Enjoy

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone,..time to go read up on these and what I need to do!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Willay Clement has posted here some effects of his games, including theese effects that you posted.
    I don't know if Space Invaders will be open source, but I believe than he sale this effects... Depending on the price, can be a good deal.

But is only a supposition.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast