User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: IOS Gamecenter tutorials or examples?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IOS Gamecenter tutorials or examples?

I havent come across much regarding these objects. Ive had a muck around with them in the new demo, but still am a little perplexed. Has anyone used them to great effect? Achievements and leaderboard would be great to have in a game.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just curious if anyone has any tips or info on using these objects? Im just now trying to incorporate them into into a game I'm working on and and info would be very helpful.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it would be great to have a newbies guide please

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe the first step is to set up all the gamecenter info in your iTunes connect page for the game, then it's pretty easy to connect up the achievements and stuff. Will let you know when I've added it

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey DistantJ, where in iTunes connect is the gamecenter stuff? I searched but cant find any way to setup. Do you have to already have an app submitted before you can add the gamecenter stuff?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @DTownTony:

itunes connect > manage your applications > select application > manage game center

of course, you must have already added an application before you can select it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got it! Thanks so very much!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow I'm consufed does that mean that I have to submit my app for review in order to be able to asetup the achivements, highscore etc... ? When adding an app it asks for release date and a bunch of infos, should I really just go on with it ? It looks like it's the 'final' process for submiting a final product..

Thanks !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those with the same concern :

''You have to add a new App to iTunes Connect in order to use Game Center.

However, all of the data can be bogus (it just needs to be valid) and you can change it later. Except for the App's name if I remember correctly. If you need to change that, you can still simply create a new App with the desired name, and then transfer the Achievements and Leaderboards setup to the new App, which is a bit of work but nothing you can't do in an hour or so.

A lot of the restrictions about what you can't edit in hindsight is only in regards to an App that has been submitted and approved. That's when a few things get locked in, I think keywords being one of them. Even then you can submit an update of your App and you'll be able to change some of the App's data that's otherwise no longer editable.''

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trying to trigger achievements from the game right now... I guess a simple game center tutorial would be much appreciated. Lolz Can't figure it out.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast