There's an mfa I haven't been able to build in Android since day 1. Now I had some time to take away elements one by one, but no matter what I remove I still get the build error. The error message became longer than before, though, so here it is. BuildError_chirpbare.txt
Now I've reduced the mfa to an absolute minimum. Just one frame, no sound, no extensions, just a few events and a couple of objects. Same error.
Then I went all the way. I removed every event, every behavior, every global value, and every object. And I still get the same error message.
So that's like, weird.
See here: http://mitologia.hu/android/chirpnkat_a_empty.mfa