User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My App "Color Machine" is online in the App Store

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking My App "Color Machine" is online in the App Store

After spending many problems with iTunes Connect, finally my app is online, I greatly appreciate your help, I put the description of the game and also some screenshots for the post. Thank you very much and I hope this is the first of many iPhone/iPad apps developed with MMF.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/color...l=es&mt=8&ls=1

Promo Codes:
    7XWNPJETMMWE
    PA9NMTM4REAY
    3TNARK6YR6P3
    R6KYXNYN9X4M
    PEWLJTRJERKT

Description:
    Color Machine is an addictive and very simple videogame.

In the depths of a mine placed a bulldozer to remove gems from 4 different colors, your mission is to collect every gem in the container that matches your color.

You have five minutes to demonstrate your skills properly collecting gems and achieve the highest score in that time which you can then share with family and friends via Game Center, as well as the achievements that you bonus depending on the tasks assigned.

Instructions:

On display are four containers, each with a specific color, green, blue, yellow and purple. The bulldozer is pulling out of the mine gems with the same colors as the containers, you must open and close each container with your finger, according to the gem you're going to collect. The more gems to enter the correct container more points you earn. Every minute you will be alerted, as the machine accelerates the process of excavation and gems fall more rapidly through the cave, that adds more difficulty to the game.

You have 5 minutes to finish your homework, or the machine end of the excavation at the mine and the game ends. The other way the game is over and not allow you to accumulate more points is to lose 10 gems, either not attracted to any container or simply pick the wrong container.

From the second minute the characters begin to appear Aca, Mu, Roco and Edy. If you touch will give additional points to your score, but you have to be aware not to lose focus on the collection of gems. In addition to the characters also have different achievements in Game Center to file and you will discover secrets about each of them.

Now go and enjoy the Color Machine.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, great looking game. I've just used the last code, for fellow MM users' info.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone in my app with the promo codes? I love your feedback on my game.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enjoy the trailer of my game Color Machine for iOS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vge_Q...mP5kVBCpbdj7bo

Please comment that you think the trailer, I think I'm fine, but I would love to know what you think!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice trailer!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks DTownTony.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my opinion, the problem is you can't really see how the game plays. Because it's in two very small screens it's already hard to see, but then your type keeps appearing over the top, obscuring both, so from the trailer I can't tell how the game plays...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thinks it's a fun game and the trailer may not let you see how the game is played it sure looks pro enough.
    You got my support for this game! thumps up for this one!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks great, what do you use for recording and editing?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evilized79 Thanks for your support!

DistantJ is a trailer for the game is not a gameplay trailer. But thanks for your opinion.

Joka, use Camstamsia Software to scan the PC and Final Cut X for video editing on the Mac, I got the templates from the iPad and iPhone in PSD format on the web.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast