Keep in mind the following:
1. I am a long-time user of MMF 1.5 standard
2. I just got MMF 2 Developer and the Flash Exporter (directly from Clickteam) (have installed both)
3. I have not used the demo of MMF 2, so my familiarity with MMF 2 is only from my knowledge of MMF 1.5
4. I have done some searching of the forums without really finding an answer to what I want to know
5. I am running Windows XP SP3
6. I still have MMF 1.5 on my system in a different directory (does that affect anything?)
7. It looks like my initial version of MMF 2 from the CD-ROM was build #251. I updated to build #253.
8. I haven't yet had the opportunity to install the service packs or any third party extensions.
So, I went looking for the build application options. I kind of expected that there would be one place that would display all the different types of build options that I could then explore. All I see in the build menu is "all", exe, and installer. Clicking all brings up a dialog box for building an exe (does it build more than one application at a time?). But I want to be able to build all the nifty new types of applications -- i.e. flash and java. And I cannot even find what happened to vitalize and screensavers.
So, where do I find the build commands for the following:
2. vitalize apps
3. java (I saw something about a separate runtime, what exactly do I have to do?)
5. HWA (hardware-acceleration) (I saw something in the what's new about it. Is it built-in now or do I need to do something for that?)