User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'LL pay 500 US dollars for the creation of the following plug-in.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'LL pay 500 US dollars for the creation of the following plug-in.

Hi everyone,

You might remember me as the creator of Spriter (using MMF2). An all new Spriter is already in public beta testing and is improving rapidly. This will be an extremely valuable tool for 2d game makers who want to make their spriter animations as quickly as possible and for people who want to fit the most art and animation possible into their games. (Becuase the method Spriter uses to create animations is extremely optimised.)

This plug-in will greatly benifit the entire Click Community, especially those of us creating games for mobile devices where memory useage really matters.

I'll gladly pay 500 US dollars (broken into milestones) for any skilled MMF2 extension programmer who can create a plug-in for MMF2 which can load, display and retrieve all animation, sound, variable data etc from Spriter files.

You can find out more about Spriter at: http://www.brashmonkey.com/spriter.htm

I'm guessing this will be a very complicated plug-in to make, so I'm looking for a proven extension programmer. Anyone interested will be provided with documents explaining the Spriter data format and example Spriter files to use for testing.

Any interested parties, please email me at mail@brashmonkey.com

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interessting.. you mean for mobile devices.. iOS, Andorid and Windows mobile (flash?) .. is this correct?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd want the plug-in to eventually be ported to work with all the run-times, but the most important for now is IOS and android... but all runtimes would greatly benifit from a Spriter plig-in.
    Yes, by mobile devices I meant IOS and android...however I have hope for all the linux based handheld game systems like wiz, caanoo, and the new one mentioned on the daily click... (through the anaconda runtime)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To support all exporters, this extension would have to allow embedding of the Spriter project files. Have you considered that?
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that would be a great feature/option any way. would it not?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We've talked before - I would be interested if I weren't so busy with other extensions that I really need to finish up. I'm still here in case you don't find anybody (I think you should be able to, though).

BTW: I wouldn't be able to do iOS, I haven't dug into Android but it should be relatively easy to pick up.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Spriter program looks pretty usefull
    Ill definitly give the free demo a go

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This program looks like something Adobe Flash would be able to do. Esp. with all the motion tweening and part/joint combined object animations. It looks good though.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this will be te solution that a lot of clickers are waiting is like banned story editor only that is more flexible.... the only problem of mmf is the time to create animations....
    i'll wait it (also the irrlicht engine but i think this will be easier )

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @N64Mario,

Your statement tells me you understand the very basics of what Spriter is for but didn't look deep enough to understand how much more useful, flexible and cost effective Spriter will be for 2d game makers in general and MMF2 users as well.

@magoburicchio..thanks for the encouragement...eventually the click comunity as a whole will understand how useful Spriter is, but unfortunataly it looks like it won't be until after they see people using other game authoring systems enjoying it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast