User Tag List

Thread: Weird node creation reflection thing (hard to describe)

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Weird node creation reflection thing (hard to describe)

I am making a game where you are to design a space station (don't steal my idea). The space station will be connected with nodes- objects that branch out. The problem is that when these nodes are created, there's this weird ghostly image that is a reflection of the network of nodes created, and I don't know how to get rid of it. Please not that this will be an iOS game, so no extensions besides the supported iOS extensions may be used. Thanks for your help!!!

I need help!.mfa

-kidz200

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I played for a while and couldn't get any ghost reflections.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ideas are not a finite/scarce resource that need to be rationed/distributed between competing ends like food, tools, cars or just about any other physical good you can think of.. ideas are infiinte! limitless! super abundant! no one can steal your idea, but they might copy it! Ideas alone are worthless, it's what we do with the idea that counts for everything! good luck with your game! ^_^

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe the 'Creation reflection' thing you were talking about was caused by your fastloop. Each of the nodes would be repositioned every time a new node was created, and some of them would be placed in the wrong spots for a fraction of a second before being put back where they belonged. I wasn't able to fix your fastloop but you don't really want to reposition all the nodes every time a new node is created anyway. I created an mfa that doesn't use a fastloop and positions everything properly. I got rid of a few other events and also added comments. Hopefully it helps. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much!