User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Super AWESOME Land - Out February!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super AWESOME Land - Out February!

Introducing Super AWESOME Land!

This is Manley, the biker. He's woken up at the side of the road with his badass chopper missing. What does Manley do when his bike's been stolen? Why, he kicks some ass, stamping on enemies and smashing bricks with his super-heavy badass biker boots until he finds it!

The game features a unique art style which is both retro and HD. "Photorealistic pixels", you could say!

Manley has to make his way through a strange world based on the Nevada Desert, fighting off turd monsters, evil wasps, and even aliens!

Who has taken Manley's amazing motorcycle and why?? You'll have to brave through 6 worlds of desert, oasis, mines, and even alien-infested forts to find out and get it back!

You could say that this game is a decade in the making, since I've been wanting to create a full-length, console-style Mario-alike since the beginning, and this is the culmination of everything I as a developer have learned from each attempt.

The game is due out for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad in February 2012 for $2.99, and will be ported to other devices later. A PC release is in the cards, we just want to find out the best way to distribute it.

Keep an eye on this topic as trailers will be appearing very soon, and the game is due to be released early February. I'll be giving promo codes to a few of you on here, but I won't have enough to give to everybody since I intend to send a lot out to publications and reviewers. First come first serve I guess.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whaha a biker game, awesome! gonna be the first to buy this game! looks very cool!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    heh pretty cool art style, looks good!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the art style is somehow terrible, but also interesting and unique.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations and I love the style of play. I hope you have much success in sales. Very good trailer on Youtube, BTW, how to capture the gameplay?, You know I'm using Camstansia, but the video is not 100% fluid.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used Camtasia as well, recorded it playing through MMF so I could use the keyboard to control it (can't really do multitouch on the iOS simulator...). Yeah, it doesn't capture very fluid video at all, the game runs much smoother than it does in the vid, though I've somewhat remedied it in the vid by speeding the gameplay up slightly. It adds to the excitement in the trailer and remedies the low framerate video recording issue.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If is the only way so far. But I have the Apple HDMI cable, only that I don´t have HDMI capture on my Mac, I think there would be more fluid video.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had much better luck with camstudio. Which is free. Unfortunately I couldn't get it to work on my computer, but it did work on another. I used it to record the video of my game on youtube.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we need more games with random meat powerups! remember the whole turkeys you'd find in barrels in final fight? or the random hunks of meat just sitting in walls in castlevainia?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast