User Tag List

Thread: Identity Verification

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Identity Verification

Ok. Honestly. Wtf is wrong with Apple. I just bought (the money is gone already) the apple developer licence as a single developer. Now they seem to have problems with my data / myself / my face / I have NO idea. I have sent them a fax with my Passport. This seems to be not enough.Can maybe someone here translate this in a simple way:

Apple Developer Programs

In order to proceed with the activation process, please complete this form in its entirety and fax it along
    with a notarized or solicitor certified photocopy of your government issued photo identification (passport,
    driver's license, etc.) to +1 (408) 862-1519.

Please note that if the verification documentation is not notarized or solicitor certified, we will be unable
    to activate your account. Once we receive and process this documentation, we will notify you via email
    that you may once again attempt Program activation. Please allow several business days for processing.

What do those guys need from me? I dont have a lawyer or know a notary. I dont know how I should sign, etc.
    my paperwork.

thx a lot

Jot

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, if it helps, it cost me just £5 to get a simple form notarized by a solicitor last year. in the uk i was able to google my local area and walk to the closest one.

that really sucks though.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh boy. I dont get this company... Don´t get me wrong. I´m still fon of my iphone and I like the design of A. stuff, but the company policy is (remember, remember the BIG macintosh commerical in the 80s) very 1984 like.

But thx for your answer. Guess I have to find a cheap solicitor. Whatever that is in german

Clicker iOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need to do this.

This happens when the billing info is different to the credit card info.

It happened to me, just email them back and politely give them your name and your address.
    They will update your account and tell you to retry the activation link.
    It many take a couple of days.

Also they don't start charging you until you activate.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This happened to me too when I first created my Apple ID. I just did as Bigfoot said (took a few days for them to respond)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys. Thx for the answers. I have solved this problem with a (I guess very expensive) CALL to California. But it was worth it - a very nice lady solved the problem within 15 minutes. I guess Bigfoots & Ando´s sollution would also be possible (maybe if i would have waited till next week). But I really wanted this to be solved. So heres my point:

If this happens to anyone from now on: just call Apple. Here is a good page with all the locationized (???) phone numbers:

http://developer.apple.com/contact/phone.php

Of course this will be an expensive call (if you are from "Farmers & Psychoanalyse Origin" Austria like me) but as I said - it´s woth it.

Thx again
    Jot