User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Multitouch Controls (as requested by iamjot)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanotherpg View Post
    I lost it from my server so I'm looking for a copy in my 6TB of storage.
    Much appreciated. Have worked on touch controls myself, but im not 100% happy with the results so it would be great to see how you have done.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately I don't have it so only solution might be asking iamjot. Anyway I plan to do some new examples soon so look forward does (I will attempt to recreate this one).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks for looking , ill look forward to them.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would be nice to take a look at this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might make another thread for this, but there is one bug in my game that i really need to figure out.

Basically i am using the touch object - when my character gets hit (by a rock) he does the "hit" animator and after that finishes it stops all movement and goes to the original stopped animation.

However, if the user holds down on one of the directional buttons on the screen from when he gets hit to when the animation ends - the character gets stuck in the "stopped" animation and glides across the screen (stopped only has one animation for left/right).

If the user removes his finger from the directional button when he gets hit, then everything is fine. But i notice a lot of people keep the directional button held down when they get hit..

any ideas?

edit:

After writing this, I thought of something. So i just messed around with the code and ive got it working! Thank god for that, been bugging me for weeks. Turns out i was editing the completly wrong section of my game =)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does anyone have this original object ( http://tm2fk.pl/iamjot2.mfa ) because the link seems dead and this example was really good. looking for it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2