Thread: Hyperspeed

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hyperspeed

Hyperspeed

Keep yourself on the track in this space game. Jump the approaching gaps and make your way to the finish line, if you can that is!

Hyperspeed is an easy to play game that is entirely free and features addictive gameplay that is easy to learn. The automatic save feature makes it easy to pick up right where you left off. Can you finish all the levels and become a master racer?

Available for Ipod/Iphone/Ipad for free (Ad supported)

Youtube Trailer

Enjoy!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations for your Game!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats! Can't wait to download it

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love it!
    I rated it 5 stars!

Only one thing: maybe you could add the option to control the ship with accelerometer.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys! I will probably release an update with some fixes and some more levels.
    K1kk0z90: Well, actually the speed of the ship is something I use for making sure the levels get increasingly difficult . I have thought about adding certain tracks that speed up and down the ship though so certain zones are at a lower speed and others have a higher one.