User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CT: any chance to get modal Subapps?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Great Mr Anders

Just for fun

don┤t get it wrong!

Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hahaha
    The feature was added for a "purpose purpose purpose"!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    yes, exactly!
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    glad to hear that! and I thought I'd be flamed for bringing an year old thread.....
    anyways, might as well put on hold my pausing engine (it was really working fine this time, but....)

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An updated help file for SubApps would be nice, too. I've lost track about the runtime-specific limitations and bugs that were fixed, but I guess there are still some important details to consider when planning a cross-platform app using SubApps. Like sharing files with the main app (impossible in iOS) and problems in Windows hardware or windowed mode (as described here). You either stumble upon such information by pure chance or when it's too late and you're already in trouble.

Would be great if all issues with this object could be fixed but if that's not possible, please give us an overview of the possibilities and limitations in it's documentation. It's too time-consuming to check all forums all the time, looking for details you might have to remember in the distant future.

Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another necrobump...

Would it be possible to make non-PopupWindow SubApps optionally able to pause the parent Application too? The automatic pausing from Modal SubApps is very useful (pause menus, info screens, mini-games, etc.), but a full separate modal PopupWindow can be a problem with windowed games. Specifically, one can't move, minimize, close, etc. the original window while the SubApp is running.

edit: oops, found this thread through search, didn't notice it was in old iOS forum... will repost somewhere more appropriate

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to see that it's possible to have the sound to continue, and able to load/save settings in a Modal screen... cause that doesn't work at all seems like it

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Android desperately needs this

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, modal apps doesn't work for Android? I'm trying to integrate them in my game for a Pause sub app but it doesn't creates at all, something which works in the PC. I had problems with sub apps too in Flash; apprently it just does works with PC? If so, I don't understand why the SubApp extension is available for these devices if it doesn't works at all >.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2