User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: AWESOME Land

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well done on the release. First impressions from the screenshots look like Mario, but as long as it plays well then it doesn't matter too much. I look forward to trying it out.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got reviewed in EDGE now!

Put it up free for one day (without announcing it) to generate word of mouth between gamers, awkward that it happened the day EDGE reviewed it but hey that review will still be up tomorrow.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well done. I got myself a copy when it was 69p. Its quite an enjoyable game, i love the controls.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got users on neogaf downloading it now that it's free, should get a boost from that for sure :P

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh cool, it's only free for a day, to spread word of mouth. There are no ads in it or anything like that. I was recommended it by other developers on TouchArcade, apparently 'free for 1 day' is actually an amazing way to boost sales because you get thousands of downloads and those people spread the word, and it's the way many people have had their game featured by apple too.

Everybody has been talking about how much they want a score in the game, so I've added one for the next update...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm green with envy!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2iOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantJ View Post
    Oh cool, it's only free for a day, to spread word of mouth. There are no ads in it or anything like that. I was recommended it by other developers on TouchArcade, apparently 'free for 1 day' is actually an amazing way to boost sales because you get thousands of downloads and those people spread the word, and it's the way many people have had their game featured by apple too.

Everybody has been talking about how much they want a score in the game, so I've added one for the next update...
    For some reason I can't download because it's saying it's been modified. But from what I've seen it looks....

...awesome. 83

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The app store always seems to have trouble with that right after a price change... I've raised and dropped the price again to try and give it a jolt. It will only be free for the rest of today, after that it goes back to paid...

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get at least 5 stars for this! - Voting now

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I put the app up free for a day, in order to increase my fan base, spread word of mouth, and sell in app purchases to a larger number of people when I add them, and erm, it got downloaded 16,487 times... LOL! Well, if those people each tell one friend, I'm ****ing minted. Either way, my next project is going on hold while I work on DLC levels for this one. Will be advertising future games from within Awesome Land, Fruit Ninja style...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast