User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: AWESOME Land

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hah - well, I'm one of the post-boost sales Sounds like you've found some success! You're definitely inspiring me to push ahead with my own projects...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say like 1 in 10 of those people will keep it on their ipods though, a lot of users more then likely tried it then moved on.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks David, could ya give it a 5 star review? Stupid freebie kids are splashing their anger all over the 5 star reviews for some reason. A lot of them can't handle the challenge in the game.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantJ View Post
    Thanks David, could ya give it a 5 star review? Stupid freebie kids are splashing their anger all over the 5 star reviews for some reason. A lot of them can't handle the challenge in the game.
    People like that ruin gaming. "Oh noes, it's too hard!" An easy cakewalk is no fun. Don't modify it to please the squeaky wheels.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The key is to make sure you challenge the player without making it impossible and not making them feel like they were ripped off. Every punishment in a game should be deserved and shouldn't blindside the player.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, and all the reviewers have praised the level design for this, but I think a lot of the freebie kids are used to really dumb basic platformers on iOS so the challenge threw them!

After the freebie day sales have boosted, I've gotten another spike from it.

Can't wait to get more games out there, I've learned so much from this one.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my Tumblr:

"AWESOME Land 1.1 is now awaiting review! Expect it in about a week’s time, once the gatekeepers at apple have checked it over to ensure we haven’t filled it with anthrax or something.

WHAT'S IN THE UPDATE:

The much requested scoring system is here! Build up your score and show off your skills on the Game Center Leaderboards!

5 new levels, one for each world!

Fully customisable controls mean you can now move and scale the virtual buttons to play AWESOME Land exactly the way you want. Big hands? No worries.

Improved physics prevent Manley from slipping in those difficult precision-platforming moments. The game’s acclaimed controls are now even tighter!

New fonts give the game’s title cards a more retro feel.

Bugs fixed. Did you once find yourself trapped behind flamethrowers which didn’t seem to be timing themselves the way they should? Have you gotten stuck somewhere? You’re one of the unlucky few, but now you’re even less likely to encounter the glitch gremlin.

Slight performance improvement on 3GS. It’s not perfect, we’re still working on it, but Manley should behave a little better on iPhone 3GS than he did before. We still recommend iPhone 4 or later for AWESOME Land, but we’re hard at work trying to get it to work well on the 3GS, too!"

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a nice update! Looking forward to play the new levels :-)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow nice platform game!
    controll feedback, game design, stage design & run speed really cooool
    really smooth.
    My platform get fps down to 50 lolz

5 star yeah thanx interesting game : )

& nice joke hahaha

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ouch sorry.
    My english failed this -> "My platform get fps down to 50 lolz"

/fixed comment/
    "My platform game get fps down to 50 lolz"
    for scroll & many resource. nice bike!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast