I built Mind Twister using the MooSock extension to communicate with my website and deliver high scores. Unfortunately, the feature has stopped working and the server is returning a 500 Internal Server Error.
Games I've built using the GET object seem to still be working, so I believe my webhost has changed some settings that stop it working with Moosock. An obvious solution is to convert the game to using the GET object, however before I invest many many hours in this, I'm wondering if I can tweak the settings of MooSock to get it working again.
The settings I use to send and receive are:
connect mindtwister.achronism.com on port 80
send text line "GET url"
send text line "FROM MindTwisterGame"
send text line "User-Agent: HTTP-Tool/1.0"
send text line ""
send text line "listen on port 80"
I'm curious if I could change the port or the User-Agent settings or perhaps if anyone has any insight into the changes the server would have made.