User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Advanced Global Values Object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had the oddities pop up again, and they're acting stranger. Right now I have it stuck at showing "Glove Upgrade" as 0, which I had used as an easy method of telling if things were acting up still. At first it appeared to be acting like before, except your trick wasn't working. Now I notice that, if I make changes they seem to apply when running but don't save in the object... yet the upgrade still functions like when I had saved. If I look at the object, then move, say, the little loading text sprite, then it applies, though it doesn't seem to save new entries from what I tried. Maybe it's still stored in the memory after the game is closed in a certain way until you force it to update?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know. I'm doing a full rewrite now that I have more knowledge about the way the extension SDK works. The next version should still be fully compatible with the current one.
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall CreatorUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Issue with grouping in properties editor

I found an issue with the grouping in the properties editor. In order to try to understand how the object works I duplicated the default syntax and clicked OK. On reopen the edit window the duplicated groups were gone because they had the same name. So I duplicated the groups again and put a "2" at the end. Then I had a look at the new group tabs and this is what I got:

Attachment 16671

The output of the values seems OK: "Example Group;Example Global Value=3.14159,Example Group 2;Example Global Value=3.14159,"

Another thing is the understanding. Can someone please give a quick notice what the "Escape" character can be used for? I can't imagine what it's for.

And maybe if I can do a suggestion, it would be very usefull if the group tabs could have two different icons. One with "V" for values and one with "S" for strings.
    ATM it's a bit confusing because the tabs are almost "invisible".

Thanks in advance!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The tabs at the top of the property window are out of my control, the weird behavior with them is a bug in Fusion. I don't know if clicking on them is a good idea.

The escape character is useful if you want to have one of the syntax characters in a variable or variable name, e.g. a group name with an equals sign in it or a variable name with a colon in it.

Also, I'm planning to make it easier to group string values and number values since they might be related. I think that I'll just make it that the name has to end with $ to be a string, like the rest of Fusion works in the expression editor.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall CreatorUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your answer, that's really usefull.

Quote Originally Posted by LB View Post
    Also, I'm planning to make it easier to group string values and number values since they might be related. I think that I'll just make it that the name has to end with $ to be a string, like the rest of Fusion works in the expression editor.
    This might be a good idea.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a very useful object! Any rough estimates on when will non-Windows version be available? Best of luck!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No idea, I'm currently busy with other projects at the moment. This object doesn't do anything that can't be done in Vanilla CTF, so if you need to support other platforms then just don't use it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5SWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bug report

It crashes when used simultaneously with sub application. If you have time, I'd be happy if you can fix it.
    http://www.purple.dti.ne.jp/dot/Example.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any update on this. Cant find the object in extension manager

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Advanced-Global-Values-Object

Quote Originally Posted by Nyc View Post
    any update on this. Cant find the object in extension manager
    Here you go:

Marv
    Attached files Attached files
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm