User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mac Emulation Software

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Mac Emulation Software

Hello,

I've been trying to sort out a mac system so I can use this export module, but unfortunatly all I own are Intel chips and motherboards that don't support Mac's.
    So my question is, has anyone managed to find and use any sort of mac emulation software in which they run in windows?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know nothing of OSX emulated on Windows, but do not think it advisable. What we do know is Windows running on OSX through Parallels Desktop 7, and I can tell you is the best choice, in my opinion, to develop apps.

I'll be happy when MMF 3 runs natively on Mac!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like there are currently two methods of running emulation software on a PC.

I will find out more tommorow.

Clicker iOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe it's called a "hackintosh". I don't now the legality of it though.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are legal methods that i'm looking into. Freeware emulation software but you have to purchase the OS.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jason, how you been?

Gotta speculate to accumulate man, we all spent our money on Macs...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey how are you, long time no see.

I've been pricing up macs on the off-chance that it doesn't work. Seems the cheapest I can find is around £120.
    I have spent over £1000 building my current PC, certainly not ready to throw that all away to join the "dark side".

Plus when you add up the price of the exporter, the yearly Apple developers license and then having to buy a Mac just to do one job, you begin to wonder if you will get a big enough return profit selling your games on itunes.

The flash plugin however paid for itself, made over £2000, just hoping that IOS exports will do as well, although have yet to read many success stories.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    best thing to do is buy a mac mini from ebay, long as it's a 2007 model or newer it will allow you to run xcode, still a few hundred quid but it's the cheapest and safest way.

As for making money, if your game looks good, plays well and doesn't crash often you should make some kind of return, but you really need to shine and stick out if you want to earn more, and that imo involves a lot of time making an amazing game.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I've been looking mainly at the mini macs.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considered waiting for the Android exporter otherwise?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast