User Tag List

Thread: My project failed by update flash

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation My project failed by update flash

I updated to build R254 and then make a flash file.
    The output was like written below!

Can some on tell me witch extension I have remove?

I cant get my games i flash to work anymore!

Loading configuration file C:\Program Files\Multimedia Fusion Developer 2\Data\Runtime\Flash\Flex\frameworks\flex-config.xml
    C:\Users\Black Spider\AppData\Local\Temp\FlaB8DD.tmp\Extensions\C RunScreenCapture.as(149): col: 10 Error: Call to a possibly undefined method save through a reference with static type flash.net:FileReference.

file.save(ba, filename);
    ^

C:\Users\Black Spider\AppData\Local\Temp\FlaB8DD.tmp\Extensions\C RunFlashTextFiles.as(258): col: 10 Error: Call to a possibly undefined method save through a reference with static type flash.net:FileReference.

file.save(saveText.split("\r").join("\r\n"), saveTextName);
    ^

C:\Users\Black Spider\AppData\Local\Temp\FlaB8DD.tmp\Extensions\C RunFlashTextFiles.as(293): col: 10 Error: Call to a possibly undefined method save through a reference with static type flash.net:FileReference.

file.save(saveText.split("\r").join("\r\n"), saveTextName);
    ^

C:\Users\Black Spider\AppData\Local\Temp\FlaB8DD.tmp\Extensions\C RunFlashTextFiles.as(329): col: 10 Error: Call to a possibly undefined method load through a reference with static type flash.net:FileReference.

file.load();
    ^

C:\Users\Black Spider\AppData\Local\Temp\FlaB8DD.tmp\Extensions\C RunFlashTextFiles.as(344): col: 38 Error: Access of possibly undefined property data through a reference with static type flash.net:FileReference.

var loadContent:ByteArray = file.data;
    ^

C:\Users\Black Spider\AppData\Local\Temp\FlaB8DD.tmp\Extensions\C RunExternalFilesPlus.as(629): col: 19 Error: Call to a possibly undefined method load through a reference with static type flash.net:FileReference.

aFileReference.load();
    ^

C:\Users\Black Spider\AppData\Local\Temp\FlaB8DD.tmp\Extensions\I magesPlusStorage.as(112): col: 19 Error: Call to a possibly undefined method load through a reference with static type flash.net:FileReference.

mFileReference.load();
    ^

C:\Users\Black Spider\AppData\Local\Temp\FlaB8DD.tmp\Extensions\C RunFlashMenu.as(38): col: 21 Warning: variable 'cm' has no type declaration.

public static var cm = new ContextMenu();
    ^

C:\Users\Black Spider\AppData\Local\Temp\FlaB8DD.tmp\Extensions\C RunFlashMenu.as(275): col: 8 Warning: variable 'item' has no type declaration.

var item = new ContextMenuItem(param0);
    ^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am guessing it just reset the flex config, set the flash version higher and it should work.

On the release page it say this -

- new Flash Player Version option that allows you to set the minimum required version of Flash Player for your applications

The installer probably sets it to something like V9.0 as default yet some of the extensions had a custom flex config with higher values as they are based around as3 code which require a higher version. At least i am guessing that is the problem here, so yeah just set it higher in the options and it will hopefully work ok again after.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Atom

Im not sure if I understand this right, flex config where is it placed and how to change it!

Basic I'm stopped here because of no! flash file is working?

Besides I Can't see my flash file

Maybe I need Bulid 253 again!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It looks like the extensions are looking for a file that is not there anymore. I suggest you reinstall manually all the extra objects you have installed for Flash in the previous version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do this -

1) In the Workspace Toolbar click the Application (Or whatever you renamed it to)

2) Make sure the Build Type is set to SWF format

3) Now just under that is a option which says Flash player version with a value like 9.0.124 so change this to something higher like 11.0.0 instead and it should hopefully work

If that doesn't fix it try what Francois suggests as you might need to re-install or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like Atom says - change your Flash version in the application settings to at least 10.0.0.0