User Tag List

Thread: suddenly lots of mp3 related errors when making build

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

suddenly lots of mp3 related errors when making build

Hi,

For some reason now when I try making a Flash runtime build there's errors as follows:
    Loading configuration file C:\Program Files\Multimedia Fusion Developer 2\Data\Runtime\Flash\Flex\frameworks\flex-config.xml
    C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\FlaC2D9.tmp\Runti meFlash.mxml(91): Error: unsupported sampling rate (48000Hz)

[Embed(source="0035.mp3")]

C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\FlaC2D9.tmp\Runti meFlash.mxml(91): Error: Unable to transcode 0035.mp3.

[Embed(source="0035.mp3")]

This error report would be DRASTICALLY more useful if it told me the actual NAME of the file that is supposedly causing the error. I assumed if I counted from the top in the data elements/sounds list that it would be the 35th sound, but I've replaced tons of sounds starting from the last of them (which seemed to be 35) and it just keeps reporting the error wit ha lower number, such as 34, 33, 32, etc...

any ideas?

Any chance this error report could be made to tell the name of the actual file in the future?

Any easy way to fix this?

thanks

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Any chance this error report could be made to tell the name of the actual file in the future?
    Nope, the report is not made by MMF2, it's made by Flex and it doesn't know the name of the sounds.

We could perhaps display the sound handles somewhere in MMF2 in a future version.

EDIT: did you modify the MP3 Compression options in the properties of the application, or are these sounds MP3 files you imported into MMF2?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I don't know which sound(s) are problematic I don't know...I've got about 6 mp3's in there and the rest are .WAV files
    I've not changed whatever the default setting is for sound compression....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a fast way to quickly export ALL sounds from the MFA file into a folder? So I could barch convert them in hopes of eliminating the issues without manually trying each one?