User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Beta] Tile Platform Engine

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's coming next is projectiles. They will come in two sorts: ones that immediately destroy upon hitting an obstacle, and ones that bounce around with either a certain lifetime of bounces or infinite bounces, like a grenade.

I will do collisions for projectiles as an optional feature, so if it's turned on, there would be triggered events for collisions.

I'd certainly like to get more things in, like trampolines, but I'm not sure at this point. This will never be a physics engine, because I'm not going to suffer through rotational dynamics, but things like treadmills, fans, magnets, gravity orbs, and trampolines would be nice. Body collisions will have to be handled in MMF2.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I can say?

Marvelous, it is a great kickingass object evercome for platform stuff in MMF2 !

Keep that good work Eliyahu and thanks !!
    (this object will be usefull really even in BETA stage!)

Just.. for new users of that object:

If you see the Eventcode, you can notify the LOOP is based on each 3 colors.

-> RED (GetRGB(255, 0, 0)): for WALLS/PLATFORMS
    -> GREEN (GetRGB(0, 255, 0)): for FROGS (friendly jumpers)
    -> BLUE (GetRGB(0, 0, 255)): for PLAYERS

And the use of a native active object, as the MAP matching to the structure of the LEVEL (then it is the level design), it is named in the example : level

Now, for adding some stuff to the LEVEL (as platforms/walls or frogs, or even players)...

-> Just edit the picture of the active object for adding some PIXEL draws (with the pencil tool) in the Graphic Editor integrated to MMF2 or even in your favorite graphic editor!
    -> Let's say, for adding a new platform : [][][], just draw in RED (use the color picker tool for copy an existing RED color).
    -> Save, and test.

Your new platform is read (since the RED color is already analyzed in the EVENT code).

Hope this help!

Once time again, Eliyahu, thanks, and I hope you'll improve this excellent object for adding a tons of things (and comportments!!!) OH YES!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Very nice work Eliyahu It would be even cooler if it wasn't only id-based / you could loop through objects without ForEach. Andos' ObjectSelection framework might help.
    EDIT: If you're interested in adding functionality to read maps from Surface (or even my Tile Map extension), tell me!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Waow ! impressive work,
    Same as Looki, if you want to read maps from my new Tiled Map Loader extension : just tell me

Edit : With some polish and some new expressions, you can do better than the PMO extension (for a tiled map of course)
    Maybe some improvements : expressions like Is walking, is jumping/falling, is facing a wall, is climbing etc ... and set a 4 direction gravity :3

Edit of Edit : And slopes

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any news about the extension Eliyahu? Its a great extension. The best is, I can "update" the Step self (This feature is missing on the current clickteam Platform movement object)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes Eliyahu, I'm awaiting an update for that also... pull your finger out comrade!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this thread is dead at the moment, but can anybody explain what is going on in regards to the AI with the frogs? I'm new to all this.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big bump ...any updates soon for this great extension eli ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2