User Tag List

Thread: help to make pipe game

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

help to make pipe game

hey guys I want to make something like this http://www.juga.es/Juego/6561/PipeWorks.html any useful advice on how to do the water flow? because I got a basic idea on how to make the titles

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey, there is a 'pipe extension'. I know because I've played around with it for my own pipe game. In fact, I've already created my own graphics for it, including bonus tiles... (I did it a few years ago but I never got around to completing it), My idea was to make a 2 player game where you have 2 halves.. Since I've been busy with various other projects, perhaps you'd consider collaborating? As for the water flow, it's a good question as it's not covered in the default mfa. Probably some kind of programming that indicates which side of the tile has been 'accessed' and then set the tile to a 'flow' animation (a simple fill depending on direction should suffice...) It's a new take on an arcade classic... PM me if you're interested anyway...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump*