User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: In need of GC object Example

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry In need of GC object Example

I'm sorry to bring this old thing up again but It'S about time for me to start slamming my head against the wall.

Can someone make a simple Gamecenter leaderboard example.
    Every game I release with the GC object is messed up. It does send my score (ONCE) after that it doesn't do anything anymore. It's like it send your very first score and that's it.
    I have a simple authenticate object in all the frames and a line when player is destroyed send player 1 score to server.
    when score is sent a sound is played.

then a frame where the default leaderboard will pop up.

and I used the Leaderbord Id in the GC object property.
    I activated the the leaderboard in itunes correct.

used multiple Gc accounts to submid score but all the same. it just sends one score than it's bye bye no scores accepted.

I can't believe I did anything wrong knowing I read all the other posts about this subject.

does anyone have an awnser or example.

I'm all out of ideas and busy tearing out every last hear :/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably too obvious, but I've been there myself ;-) Is your new score higher than the first score? If not, then it won't show up unless on a different day.
    Hope you manage to sort it!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My second score is higher but it doesn't change. when I play games like awesome land or pocket ninja's the scores always change right after submitting. why doesn't it do it with my game. I followed all the steps.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is what I also get. I guess it is the default behavior in Sand Box mode.
    People have been using the Leaderboard object succesfully so far.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So does this mean it should work once the app is online in the app store and that it is just a behavior when you test the game.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same here. its: STRANGE STRANGE STRANGE! I dont use the gamecenter extension at the moment for...well same reasons as you (I wanna keep my head the way it is for a little longer)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah terrible, have been spending weeks for it to work no succes. strange how it works for some of the games made by mmf developers

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, in sandbox it often takes time for scores to appear. I wouldn't worry about it, submit your game! As long as the leaderboard ID is correct it'll work.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i agree with the others, i think it will work fine in release version , just not in sandbox

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will wait for the release then. fingers crossed

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast