I will reply only on those which need replying:
3) We found in Poland public lists of users banned and their period a bit harsh at beginning but after some time community was better with smaller amount of trolls - no one wants to be on public track, and those who are help others with questions why not to do, and why does guys are not forum for a long time.
4) If there is limit (AFAIR Phi was mentioning there is) it should be visible to user.
5) I agree that it should work that way but ONLY if my status is set to AWAY. If I'm on normal status empty message suppose to set 'default' text from General tab IMHO.
7) Yes it closes it, but if that's the case wouldn't it be 'more user intuitive' to make a pop-up window for Tools? But I meant that only clicking on chat window or new message was closing it.
8) At least now I can use String Parser
10) Go To general tab - set extended status to anything - click on tools - click on away extended - popup will be empty (in short case it shows the message from the general tab)
11) Yes bluescreen I had only Chat and Chrome opened so DUNNO what could be the issue. I got the Minidump file if you want to have a look, but it's not that I'm blaming chat for it - and I'm running 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate
12) can't you do it on Steam manner? Auto-login from device - IF autologin is on, check if user is present if yes - ask for clicking connect like with normal signing, when clicked -> kick user out, and then log on. If user is not present log him in without requiring of clicking on anything. That way you are logged in only from 1 device at a time and autologin works on every device, when started.
13) Yeah lobby.
14) Tab Order/Window Order. By default I open The Lobby and then second Fish tank if I click on 2 window layout I got Lobby on top, fish tank on the bottom - if I would like to have it opposite I can't change it in settings nor move windows around I am forced to close the lobby and then reopen it as secondary tab. And it goes more complicated if I got private rooms and CT forums enabled (5+ window layout?)
16) You can have 2 private rooms open (by yourself) but you can be invited to bigger number of them and have your arcade, forums and changelog open more than once (there is no limit)
17) if window is to narrow there is no Enter introduced but text is split in vertical.
18) Clickteam Community and Arcade could show number of Online Users which are visiting that site.
19) It would be cool addition to have Chat list separated into 2 - Chat and Online - and Online users would be those currently on the forums, so we could PM them (even so simply like opening a Clickteam site with new PM to that user but direct PM's from forum to go to forum account would be epic).
20) We can't see fluent jumps between the tabs or amount of all tabs opened (on my resolution only 4 are displayed on 1 window)
21) There is fixed value of windows horizontal size about 1100 px I can't resize it more than that.
22) on base of good manner of all IM's provide status 'who's typing' on base of typing line being equal to null or not.