User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Projected release date for MMF-3..?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Projected release date for MMF-3..?

When is the projected release date for MMF-3? Also, will there be new graphics added and different sounds? These graphics and sounds have been around since KnP,Click and Create and MMF-1. Will these be updated also?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2iOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSmanman View Post
    When is the projected release date for MMF-3? Also, will there be new graphics added and different sounds? These graphics and sounds have been around since KnP,Click and Create and MMF-1. Will these be updated also?
    Unless I've missed something, I don't believe Clickteam have even announced that they are working on Multimedia Fusion 3 yet. They're still working on awesome exporters for the current software (Android, XNA, Anaconda).

As for graphics and sound, I think the emphasis is on you making your own.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought they were working on it but had no projected release date but I could've misunderstood and I also might've missed something on a release date.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's being worked on, as we've confirmed previously. There's no release date (or even beta date) yet.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So If a new user purchases MMF 2, could they upgrade to MMF 3 (if planned for release, of course)? How has it been with previous MMF software; is a paid/discounted upgrade or a free upgrade?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There will be an upgrade discount.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodyboy View Post
    Unless I've missed something, I don't believe Clickteam have even announced that they are working on Multimedia Fusion 3 yet. They're still working on awesome exporters for the current software (Android, XNA, Anaconda).

As for graphics and sound, I think the emphasis is on you making your own.
    I know you can make your own sounds a graphics. I was asking if they are going to be upgraded or added to when MMF-3 is put out. Plus some of us have hard times making our own sounds and graphics.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    It's being worked on, as we've confirmed previously. There's no release date (or even beta date) yet.
    James, thank you! As for the original post are there plans for graphic/sound upgrades also?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info, on this type of topic still how about the Android exporter? is that a long way off still and is there a estimated price yet?

I now have a Android tablet so i wanted to beta test and PM'd a few people but nobody replied. I have used the Android SDK before so i wanted to see how the MMF2 version is because i want to start on some app and game projects right away so if i won't be able to use MMF2 i will be using the SDK or Air which would be fine but much slower process.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    New graphics and sounds .. hopefully but our main focus is a programming tool.
    I am always looking for graphic people but they are REALLY expensive so at most it would only be some additional libraries

If you search around the internet you can find a few original graphic resources you can use for your creations.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast