User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cant get this to work :/

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Cant get this to work :/

I am doing a system for my game that handles mute buttons. I have isolated it to an example so thats why the global values in the example is number 12 and 58.

I am trying to make it so the player can either mouse click the MuteMusic button or the MuteSFX button to mute music or sfx, or use the M key to toggle between both music and sfx playing, only sfx playing and no music or sfx playing.

The thing is that I want blinking icons also popping up in the middle of the screen showing the muting (you will see what i mean in example). But the problem is that it works most of the time, but some of the times the blinking icons does not blink and they do not dissappear :/ I have tried to fix this, but I just cant find the problem why it dont work all the time :/ Also maybe this is possible to do with less events then I have :/ Can someone look at my example please?
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outcast,.here's an example of what I think you want using 6 events.

Attachment 6183

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSmanman View Post
    Outcast,.here's an example of what I think you want using 6 events.

Attachment 6183
    No, Its not the actual muting that is the problem :/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus, that's insanely complicated. You can do what you want with less events and objects O_o You don't have to actually make a blink animation frame by frame use the visibility > Flash object action instead. No offense or anything, but you gotta study your basics, if your basics are weak you cannot build on top of them :/

Clicker

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oruga View Post
    Jesus, that's insanely complicated. You can do what you want with less events and objects O_o You don't have to actually make a blink animation frame by frame use the visibility > Flash object action instead. No offense or anything, but you gotta study your basics, if your basics are weak you cannot build on top of them :/
    I know about the flash object property, and I use it sometimes, but I like this way better if its just a static image that is flashing, The flash object property is kind of clumsy as it is now. Could you do a less complicated version of this?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck with this, sorry I couldn't help. But oruga is right, you are over complicating your events.

Clicker

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck with this, sorry I couldn't help. But oruga is right, you are over complicating your events.
    Then please show how to do it less complicated then

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought I did! The only thing I left out was placing the objects in the center and having them disappear. Is that correct?

Clicker

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought I did! The only thing I left out was placing the objects in the center and having them disappear. Is that correct?
    That one is just mouse clicking on the icon and having it flashing. I also have so you can press the M key and toggle between all sound, sfx only or completely muted. It needs to toggle like this every time you press M, but also work if you have mouse clicked the icons.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So by pressing M you want all the music and SFX to mute? Or do you want it so,.that one press of M will mute SFX and then press 2 will mute music, press 3 will mute all and then press 4 will unmute all?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast