Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ClickConverse - Feature requests

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Lightbulb ClickConverse - Feature requests

If you have any ideas for new features, feel like something should behave differently or just general suggestions and comments... please leave a message here.

There's no guarantee your requests can or will be included, but they will at least be considered

Cheers,

Simon.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'd like to save/load color themes.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Information who is typing ATM in all chat windows.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second Fano's request. I've always thought a keyboard icon next to the name of each person who is typing (in the user list) would be a great feature.

Also, I'd like to re-request use of the titlebar text to display how many people have spoken since the window was last focused. For example, if 3 chat messages had been sent since the chat window was last viewed, the title would be "(3) ClickConverse". This way we don't need a distracting flashing taskbar button if we want to be notified of new messages.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Possibility to update from the Chat itself - click -> disconnection -> running update -> connecting back to the chat.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I won't be including that option, the simple reason being that all updating is designed to be either server pushed, or, automatic at the time of login. My plan has always been for the process to be fully automated and once I'm sure that those features are stable I'll activate them fully.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I agree with Fano, I prefer to do minor updates with the least amount of effort. You could say, the minor amount of effort. Yuk yuk yuk.
    Anyway, I'd like a /update command, or some method of running the updater from the chat, so I don't have to browse to it and open it manually.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Just to request

1.- A help button for command, i know now that i have /cmd or /command, but the use of the button is more easy and intuitive.

2.- A button or basket to drop a text clipboard instead of the open dialog for multiline will be great also.

3.- When right click over external pages copy the url link to the clipboard will be neat also.

Thanks Simons excellent job!!!
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be able to select words / expressions that will notify you with a sample and message on the windows taskbar.
    For instance I could choose to be notified when someone types "Clickteam" or "MMF2" in the chat.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was requested already Popcorn, I think Simon added it to the to-do list.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast