[PAID] Port my Casual Card Game to iOS & Mac

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • At the end of 2011, I released my Casual Card Game, Best in Show Solitaire (Please login to see this link.) and got it published on Big Fish Games. I was able to meet with BFG at GDC and they're willing to fund porting the game to iOS and Mac. I'm busy designing a sequel and translating the game into multiple languages, so I'm looking to hire someone to take over the porting duties. I need someone who knows what they're doing. This isn't an issue of not having the iOS exporter - it's an issue of bugs/optimization. I've included some more technical information about the game/project below.

If you're interested, please email me at mike@graduategames.com and give me some idea of the rate/cost of the port. It would also be really helpful if you could link to examples of your work in MMF2.

GAME INFORMATION:
    - The game was built for PC in MMF2 Developer. All of the hands/levels and other information is pulled into the game via INIs. Game backgrounds are also pulled in and saved outside the game as .pngs.
    - No crazy extensions were used and almost all of the extensions are compatible with Java, Flash, iOS.
    - All the problems I have run into when porting the game revolve around the file/folder structure of the operating system and correctly pulling in the data from these files. There's other technical quirks too, but I'm not interested in the trial and error of figuring out exactly what's not working
    - I have an "Arcade" version that I made in MMF2 that works in Flash and iOS primarily because it was a work around to the folder structure problem
    - I can provide all my MFAs: The full PC version that I want working in Mac/iOS and the "lite" Arcade versions that work in Flash and iOS.
    - I have nearly all of the graphics in editable PSD format as well.

If there are any other questions or things that I should include, please just comment below and I can expand.

Please login to see this link.
    Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!