Screen Capture Object for iOS

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi!

I just need a object that allows to capture the content of the actual frame, and save it to the standard pictures folder (or any place where the user can find the images easily).

I hope somebody wants to work on this, anyone interested please PM me.

Thanks! :)

I think I speak for everyone when I say: Where is Saint George when you need him?

• Yes, somebody at the forums told me how to do it using the Home + Lock button, but I'm building a painting app, and I would like to be able to save the actual picture reacting to an event (like tapping a 'save image' button) rather than telling the user 'please push the Home + Lock buttons'.

If I were an user it would seem strange to me that the programmer of a painting app could not save the actual picture.

I think I speak for everyone when I say: Where is Saint George when you need him?

• I've found some interesting instructions, is it possible to build an extension like seen here to upload images?!?

Please login to see this link.

• Hello everybody!

No one? There's no easy way to capture a screenshot in runtime (not in the simulator, in the real Phone)? Maybe a way to trigger the Home+Lock buttons?

Thanks!

• I'm looking into Screen Capture right now, as I really miss this feature!
    My first venture into Extension Development, made easier by allowing the Screen Capture object to do the PC side.
    Will post in the iOS Extensions when I have something.

Kevin Ayre Please login to see this link.
    My iOS Apps: Please login to see this link., Please login to see this link. and Please login to see this link.

• I've got a basic version done: Please login to see this link.

Kevin Ayre Please login to see this link.
    My iOS Apps: Please login to see this link., Please login to see this link. and Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!