Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta: Tile Map

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gah.

I'm so not looking forward to fixing any of this, to be honest, but I guess it has to be done.

Unfortunately that won't work anyway I think. I don't know the exact details right now, but I'm pretty sure it will fail because the tiles are rendered to a specific area and anything that's outside of that won't be rendered at all. So basically the zoom shader is just post-processing the final image. I might be wrong, actually, I'll have to take a look.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see, I thought it might be something to do with that.

If you like I can help fund some continued development for tilemap? I'd be willing to donate some money to enable some kind of zooming on the windows runtime. I don't have a whole lot of spare cash right now, but I'd happily offer £50 or so towards this feature. I can perhaps offer more in the future. I'd also help fund an android conversion later on, but I'm really interested in the regular PC functionally for now.

This extension is basically making my current project possible so I'd do what I can to help

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where can I download this?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey everyone, I apologize for the lack of updates (especially colej_uk)

colej, I may have a look at it tomorrow. I'll be able to tell if I can implement it within the next days.

Tile Map can be obtained here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...37/TileMap.zip

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem, I've put the project I mentioned earlier on hold for now anyway for other reasons. I'd still be interested in helping fund things in the future though, if you need it, as this extension is really good for the games I tend to make with mmf (top down/tile based).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for développement extension F2.5 great !!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @nuagedan100

currently, don't work on cf2.5 (hwa)... crashes after the collision check.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can manage to get it to work relatively good for now by using the other collision checks until it gets fixed, such as the rectangle area check.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I definitely want to fix this. I'm really sorry that updates have been so slow recently. It's a deadly mixture of lack of time due to uni, other interests etc. and lack of motivation to sit down and hunt those bugs down.

I might be able to work on this issue next week but that is very optimistic. If not, I will once I go back home (visiting my parents currently) on the next weekend. Uni will start soon, but I'll probably have enough time to look into it then.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any news on the Tilemap front? I understand if it's on ice atm - just checking.

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast