* Fixed Pixelthief's expression bug report
* New 'Randomize sub-layer' action to fill sub-layer with random values
* You can now specify an animation frame offset for each tile using a sub-layer link (works nicely in combination with the randomize sublayer action ).
* You can now check for rectangles (instead of objects) overlapping
* Improved collision stability with wrapping layers combined with huge objects
* Collisions can now be filtered to only collide with tiles that have certain properties. See below
I've added "filters" for the overlapping conditions. To use them, just stack them up right above the overlap condition (in the same event!). The filters will be reset after each overlapping condition!
This condition will only trigger if the object collides with tiles whose sub-layer 0 value is zero and whose tileset value is two.