User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone know how you make money with iAds?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest I dont know if I every got anything from i ads. I "think" i made 6 dollar with iads with my game Stromfeld, which was downloaded 1200 times or so. BUT i dont really understand the iad system (payment). From time to time i see that i have made money with iad...but yea... thats pretty much it

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What kind of fillrates are people seeing?

If we get other ad-networks supported in MMF, we might all earn more. Mobclix for example would allow many different ad networks to be displayed.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fill rates go up and down based on trends of usage by users and also it appears when Apple's advertisers are choosing to target and pay a certain rate for play. 1,000 requests for example may pay less during midweek than it does at other times. I have one app, Tri Peaks Solitaire Redux, which consistently pulls about 70 downloads a day and has only about 15,000 users. It earns me close to $200 a month. The key is to create apps that people frequent and build a user base. Stickiness, round based play and sometimes simplicity are the best ways to create revenue from iAd.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the explanation Keith, Apple deposited to your account after a minimum?, I think my app has generated about $ 20 this month, but I have made the first deposit.

I have about 9,000 users in Color Machine, but not all have done the update to the latest version that includes iAds.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the only app that made any money for me is night terrors and that's just because there are some hot chicks on the thumbnails and icon. my wacky weirdos isn't selling, did a marketing thing for 140 at crazy mike's and he did a splendid job reviewing it and sending it to 30000 peeps a day and a video. And after 4 days I sold two now it's zero again. waste of time and money and it's actually a fun game saying myself. so it was a waste of time and money. I will go back and make adult theme games to get the cash! check out my upcoming memory game haha brilliant stuff!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WW is pretty fun, but to be honest I think the game's art might be working against you. I think your average player might find it unappealing, therefore they won't download it. I think the gameplay is solid though, and am sorry to hear it's not getting more exposure.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah thought so too, but I think it will be hard competing against these big companies that release grand theft auto and all those good looking games!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kinase View Post
    I know its free now, but it didn't start off as free.

Imagine if it was free on launch day, and got the benefit from the exposure on the new release charts. Im under the impression that a paid app that switches to free wont get as many downloads as an app that is first released free.
    But nobody actually looks at the new release chart, because it's usually full of spam and stuff, it rarely gets exposure, especially if your app name doesn't begin with A, lol... My point is the price-drop-bots give more exposure than a couple of days in the 'release date' page does.

Getting other ad networks supported in MMF would be a very good idea, iAd makes very little, AdMob and the like pay much better now.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and Evilized... Wacky Weirdos has been giving me and someone else weird hit detection bugs... where you clearly jump over something and it kills you. Also, I've beat level 10 three times and it will not unlock level 11.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I know it's in the first level of run 4 score there's a doctor next to an weirdo in a cage just behind an obstacle , that kills you, it's been removed in the upcoming update, Did not know about the level 10 bug, gonna fix that one too! thanks!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2