User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Request] - New Audio object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifflas View Post
    Instead of supporting even more formats so everybody can create multi-format media players, how about something useful? Like, the ability to sample accurately synchronize the playback of audio? That allows us to do cool rhythm games, music applications, and so on.
    Oh yes ! Audio processing is actually too basic in MMF to do such games and apps...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with you 100% Nifflas, everything you said there sounds awesome, not sure how sensible a project of that size would be for anyone in the community, most of the big workers already have enough on their plates, been a long time since I posted in a thread like this, but yeah, great ideas, if someone could bring in some strategies to back them up, possibly StephenL or Phi, then we could be on our way to breaking through to games as exciting as Audiosurf and beyond!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone,

This is sure an old thread here but I was searching around for a basic EQ for "ogg" format or mp3 format. this kind of extension will be praised by many. It's been years since Clickteam really updated the audio functions. the only "big" add was back when the "Panning" was added and the "mp3" format was added.

A simple EQ with a high pass and low pass filter would be so much appreciated. it can make tho (pause menu, underwater level, boss fight, explosion, gunshot, etc.) way more interesting to be honest. So many games nowadays have this kind of design and I can assure that it's implemented inside engines nowadays. Back in 1990, it would be "ok" to set 2 music simultaneously and fade them together to get this desired effect. messing with the "Bass/mid/high" of a sound can be done by code obviously, that how any EQ plugin does it in DAWs. The thing is that it doesn't need to be fancy to get a special effect.

That said. I know Clickteam is working on CF3 for years now and stuff. I'm just wondering if I will ever be able to have more control inside the engine about my game sound. I find it kind odd to work with a "Modern" engine that might lack a bit of the basic stuff. (Games are made of : Art / Sound / Conditions). My point is that absolutely need a rework not to be rude.

Alright, take care y'all!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2