Just to propose a new audio object more complete, more formats supports than the basic object "DirectShow" or "MMF2 Audio built-in"
Support Audio Format:
- .WAV (PCM / Uncompressed)
- .MOD / .S3M / .IT
- .AIFF / .AIF
- .CDA (Audio Track from Audio CD)
- .AVI / .MPG / .MP4 (Audio only from Video)
- Load sound file ...
- Rewind (set step in milliseconds)
- Foward (set step in milliseconds)
- Set loop (on/off)
- Set position (in milliseconds)
- Set volume (0 to 100)
- Set pitch (0 to 100)
- Set pan (-100 to 100)
- Effects > Reverb (0 to 100)
- Effects > Delay (0 to 100)
- Effects > Flanger (0 to 100)
- Effects > Equalizer (Bass: 0 to 100 / Medium: 0 to 100 / Treble: 0 to 100)
- is Playing?
- is just finished
- is Looping?
- Compare position ...
- Get Sound filename
- Get Tag (ID-tag$)
- Get Rewind Step (get step in milliseconds)
- Get Foward Step (get step in milliseconds)
- Get current position (in milliseconds)
- Get current volume
- Get current pitch
- Get pan
- Effects > Get Reverb value
- Effects > Get Delay value
- Effects > Get Flanger value
- Effects > Get Equalizer values (Bass / Medium / Treble)
If you have others ideas thanks