User Tag List

Thread: Mighty Fin

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mighty Fin

Hi there — have just released the Flash version of our iOS title Mighty Fin onto the internet! Very exciting. This was made in MMF2, and the original version was made using Cocos 2D. Big, huge thanks to the guys at Clickteam for making the products I've been using for 15+ years — you gave me a career.

Link: http://launchingpadgames.com/games/mighty-fin-ep/

Description:
    Fin needs a vacation. He’s signed up for Shady Sal's suspiciously cheap — and possibly deadly — Round the World Tour. Hey, money's tight when you're a working fish.

Mighty Fin is an addictive arcade game that's easy to pick up, hard to master... and impossible to put down.

★ Guide Fin through blue oceans, arctic ice caves, tooth-destroying candy lands, and steaming hot summer isles!
    ★ Collect as many bubbles as you can for a high score, then post it on the global leaderboards!
    ★ Collect gold medals in two different modes to unlock new costumes for Fin to wear!

screen1.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very amusing, keep it up

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man! I'm actually a big fan of Mighty Fin, I've played it on my iPhone for years. Great to see you using MMF!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love this game on the iphone and ipad!
    I've noticed that this game is preloaded on sample ipads at the apple store. Just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't.

It's also featured on my website.