User Tag List

Thread: Advanced MochiAds object or regular objects?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Advanced MochiAds object or regular objects?

As far as I have understood you can either use the Advanced MochiAds object for everything or use the individual mochi objects instead? So which one is the best to use?
    Also I presume the help pdf for Mochi in mmf is refering to the individual mochi objects, but can it be used to understand the Advanced MochiAds object as well?

Also is there some example file on how to use the different features with the Advanced MochiAds object?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Advanced MochiAds extension has some nice features which the original Mochi objects lack, e.g. achievements. However, there are some bugs with Advanced MochiAds, which I guess is still in a beta stage. Without bugs and with better documentation, that would probably be a far better option to use. Now, I'm not so sure. One question I've been wondering is whether the old bugs in the original MochiCoins object has been fixed, or is Advanced MochiAds the only viable option to use MochiCoins...? Anyone can confirm this?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I read in the Mochi MMF documentation that they where going to add this stuff, but that one is several years old?

But maybe its possible to use some parts from the advanced mochiads object and some parts from the clickteam mochiobject? Or would that cause any problems?