Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: XNA excitement!

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leuvsion View Post
    Yea, you wont be able to submit 'fan games' however games inspired by old classics (not directly referencing anything but suggesting or with a similar theme / gameplay) seem to do well nowadays. I'm hoping the extension is released soon, glad its not just me
    Trust me, I honestly believe the Xbox 360 is the single greatest home console ever made--so just the THOUGHT of me producing games on it using MMF2DEV makes me giddy like a school girl.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya, cheers for the useful links colej_uk, have you done any development with the Windows Phone half of the XNA, has anyone on the BETA program released anything to the Windows Phone App Market? (I know there has been success with game(s) uploaded to XBOX LIVE)

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just picked up my Nokia Lumia 900, Fantastic phone so far and an awesome screen, can't wait to play some MMF2 games on here! Hopefully not to long now. :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2