Thread: My first app!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first app!

Hi,
    Its been a long time coming but I would welcome any comments, criticism etc. The app is a simple wrapper for getting dictionary info from memidex.
    I am not sure if this is the right forum to post this. If not I apologise.
    You can download the setup file from here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71958844/easycatwords.exe

I have used the active x msie component and I think this causes warnings when downloading. Is there any way I can stop this.

Thank you all...

Bradley

[edit]
    Forgot to mention - its free! - just use it and enjoy...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bradley,.It didn't give me any warning signs when downloading. I think it's a good app and useful. I don't like how you need to copy the word to the clipboard before it looks it up. I think it would be better if somehow you could type in the word that needs a definition/lookup or to be heard. Don't get me wrong it works and is a cool app that I'm sure took a lot if time to code. So,the above would make the app outstanding and very useful. Excellent job..!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the kind words and some good advise.
    I will try to implement your suggestion soon.
    Usually I just double click a word then right click and select copy so my hand didn't have to leave the mouse. Didn't really give much thought to how others might be using it so thanks...

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a really nice App and works well, I like how its to the point and 'does what it says on the tin' no clutter /messing around. Great job!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bragley I didn't know that and will try that out,...LOL Thank you for the tip! I usually hold down the left mouse button and them drag my mouse then right click and select save. My bad! Much easier your way! Cool app!! Oh,.I really like how you can hear the word too.