User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Slotmachine?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Slotmachine?

Anybody have any thoughts on to how to create a slot machine in MMF? I was thinking about trying to make a slot machine mini game, but wondering if anybody has ever tried to do this before.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's an open source for Video Poker that Jeff made from the site here. I'm sure this will help you out.

http://www.clickteam.com/website/usa/tutorials/

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can imagine you can create a sloth machine wheel with X number of Items/ Images by using only 3 Active Object ( wich possitio relative to eachother and change their Yscale ) with X number of animations.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of my first projects was a slot machine type of thing. I used an animation to do the spinning wheels, though I'm not sure i still have those files. I have to work tomorrow, but I'll try to get something up on this to demo that concept.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not sure what you mean

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool! That would be awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UnicornP, do you have graphics that you will be using, such as cherries, bar, etc. If you could send me those, i can customize my anim for you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure I had to zip this folder to make sure the images would come along. Its a rough concept, but basically, i have a button that when clicked, starts a roller animation. When that animation is done, then i show 3 actives, all of which had a random frame chosen to show either a cherry, plum or bar. I'm open to comments on how i could have achieved this technique in a better way.
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it works pretty well. Be cool as it's spinning at a certain time before stopping,.it slows down then stops. Nice example though and I think if it was added to, it would be a cool game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that I'm home, I'm working on a little bit better version of this. Can someone tell me why I can't make my button transparent so the arm doesnt block out the body of the slot machine?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast