Thread: Problem with Combo-box in Sub-App, in java stand alone and swf

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Problem with Combo-box in Sub-App, in java stand alone and swf

Hi,

I need to use combobox inside sub app in different exporter and i found different behavior and problems in the representation and works.

Also I am using the Runtime Object that seems to have problem to detect Java Stand Alone runtime.

The application is attached.

Windows
    Is working as expected setting the combobox line from the beginning is working and changing the speed and quantity both combobox are working independetly getting the focus in one combo and move using keyboard arrows (up,down) does not change the value in the other.

Java Stand Alone
    Since the runtime object is not detecting the java stand alone, nor in the condition nor in the expression name.
    Please delete the checking “Runtime is Java” condition and test, in this case you will see that the first combobox is drawed correctly and the second one is just a box without the arrow or the frame. (Please see in the attach pdf that include the pictures), in java set current line is not working and the selection change do require that you change the selected value at least one, if not you will not see the value selected. Also the second combobox is working with the display fault mentioned above. Using the up and down arrow not interfere in the other combobox. (In this case when you set the focus in the first one and start to move using the arrow the droplist is showed even if the property is set to dropdown).

SWF
    So far in the SWF exporter the sub app is showed correctly and both combobox are displayed (correctly) but when you want to select a value the list appears chopped to the size of the sub-app. (should not be showed on top of both frame). Also here there is a wrong behavior; if user set the focus in the first combobox (from top to bottom) and start to use the up and down arrow in the keyboard it works correctly, but when you set the focus in the second combobox and start to move it moves the first one also, so not responding to the focus selection (this behavior was detected in firefox and chrome).

Please use the PDF for reviewing the screen captured inside the zip file.

I forgot to mention that there are object that are escaping from the play area even you ask them to bounce when collison with play area.
    Attached files Attached files
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    About SWF : I cant do anything against it, as the controls in Flash are drawn manually. I think someone has made real controls after me. Can someone point me to them?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was just kclist.dat (List object) and kcedit.dat (Editbox), and Looki made 'em.
    http://clickteam.info/looki/

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Thanks Francois!

I sent a PM to Looki, if you need any help in this please let me know, because this control are often used by me and others.

Thanks Phi to point me in the right direction.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...