[Paid] Sprite Artist

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I usually have a handful of artists on standby for sprite development, however, I wanted to approach the CT community for the first time in a little game project I have been working on namely; BitByte's Adventures.

Please login to see this link. - If you checkout my blog I will be posting updates quite frequently.

It is a side-scroller platformer with a twist, the engine is HWA powered and contains quite alot of new updates since the beta demo release. However, looking at some of the effects I have created within the engine, I am seriously doubting those placeholder sprites and want some new ones drawn.

Here are the basics of the job:
    BitByte Character (1 static standing, 1 dynamic walking (maybe 3-4 frames?), 1 jump and 1 fall).
    Two Enemy Characters (1 Walking Virus with spikes on head (1 static standing, 1 dynamic walking) / (1 Block Virus static)

The colours used in BitByte and the Enemies have to be a solid colour inside, you can blend with shading no problem, but the primary colour for majority of the sprites must be 1 colour (ie: black, red, green) as we have coded our engine to produce multiple enemies using only one sprite by replacing colours.

If you're interested in this concept and are able to produce fancy looking sprites that I could utilise in HWA then please feel free to PM me on here or email me danny@cyberlinkgaming.com

I am willing to revenue share, however I am only interested at the moment in getting the characters drawn so I am more than prepared to pay a one-off fee instead.

I look forward to seeing some responses :pacman:

Game Launcher Creator V3 - Please login to see this link.
    Bespoke Software Development - Please login to see this link.
    Learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5 - Please login to see this link.

Danny // Clickteam

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!