User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Atari 2600 conversion remake MMF2 problems with eagle events and movements!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, use the Ultimate Fullscreen object to keep aspect ratio in fullscreen windowed mode. Never use change resolution though. At least have it an option the user has to check in an options screen or something.

In response to someone above, if you want to try out a version of the game, either watch a youtube video or use an emulator.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Daryuss, I don't quite understand the problem...

When your player loses a life, you want to reposition the enemies to their initial position, regardless of how many enemies are still alive?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBurrows View Post
    Daryuss, I don't quite understand the problem...

When your player loses a life, you want to reposition the enemies to their initial position, regardless of how many enemies are still alive?
    I would like, only the enemies who are still alive, reposition to the start position (restart the level by all the enemies reappear again is ugly, when you lose a live).
    I'm using "restart current frame", temporarily to accommodate!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Also, use the Ultimate Fullscreen object to keep aspect ratio in fullscreen windowed mode. Never use change resolution though. At least have it an option the user has to check in an options screen or something.

In response to someone above, if you want to try out a version of the game, either watch a youtube video or use an emulator.

I've already used the emulator to make snapshots and then build the little sprites (see package shared), about "use change resolution though" You can change yourself the option to try and not give problems to your desktop! ;-)

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JUST DO what shawn suggested. Ultimate fullscreen - and maybe someone wont hate you enough to help!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't find "ultimate full screen" option, I had put "allow user to switch to/from full screen" and "menu bar".

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow I remember this game, awesome job man!

At first I was thinking it was the Atari 2600 game where you're a black eagle and you collect heiroglyphics. Anybody old enough to remember that one? You got different powers depending on what order your heiroglyphics were.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daryuss View Post
    I don't find "ultimate full screen" option, I had put "allow user to switch to/from full screen" and "menu bar".
    It's an extension you have to download.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put "ultimate full screen" for those who want to help me!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could store their initial positions in alterable values. Then just reposition the enemies to the stored values in the alterable values when you want to reset them. As long as you dont restart the frame this should work fine.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast