User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sagging bridge

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome example @Konidias ! I was wondering if it would be possible to use the loopindex or some such way that each rope part lowers further down the closer to the center of the bridge you get? On the Jazz example, the centre-most bridge piece goes down furthest, whilst each further away part is symmetrically higher up, so as to approximately resemble the load on a rope bridge. The other question I have is how this could be reused for several different rope bridges without having to make loads of duplicate active objects?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm working on something but might take me a bit since I'm slammed for time. I have it so you can set a start post and end post and it generates the bridge pieces for as many bridges as you want in your level... I just need to work out the math so you get all bridge pieces being affected when the bridge is stepped on based on their distance from the center of mass and how close they are to the end posts. (would want less impact on the pieces that are closer to the posts, I would imagine)

I'll get something worked out in a couple days

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Konidias View Post
    Hmmm working on something but might take me a bit since I'm slammed for time. I have it so you can set a start post and end post and it generates the bridge pieces for as many bridges as you want in your level... I just need to work out the math so you get all bridge pieces being affected when the bridge is stepped on based on their distance from the center of mass and how close they are to the end posts. (would want less impact on the pieces that are closer to the posts, I would imagine)

I'll get something worked out in a couple days
    Thanks, I'm really looking forward to it, been hoping for something for a long time!!

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Konidias I'm still eager with anticipation to see what you've gotten so far!

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much to @BartekB for making these amazing examples:
    Sine_Bridge.mfa
    Takes into account the Y pos: Sine_Bridge Y.mfa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2