User Tag List

Thread: 2D and 3D photo world - mfa example

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking 3D and 2D photo world - mfa example

pic.jpg
    Better than viewing your usual windows explorer thumbnails, this is an interactive 2D game-like, split-screen and interesting way of viewing pictures (sort of like as cardboard cutouts), both in 2d (interactive /mfa example and executable) and photoreal 3D (non interactive, but totally customizable / sort of like the way we wish the Sims 4 would be like) versions. The 3D version does not utilize mmf2, but is how it would be nice for a future mmf3D to be able to do: (render digital photos, billboard style, standing and moving as well as being interactive on an xyz plane)

Clean download (85 mb)!

http://adf.ly/94ocL

wait 5 seconds, to click on SKIP AD ad on the upper right hand corner, then click on 2D and 3D photo world.zip in blue, to Download.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm preparing an awesome and huge update to the 3D version which will add an urban Bus, cargo trains, new tropical trees, furniture, new cars, more celebrities, 3 or 4 houses and so on... (all from google's 3D warehouse) I will post here when it's done

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

June 3rd update

Here it is: http://adf.ly/9JX6v

remember to click SKIP AD on the upper hand corner, then on the file name written in blue to download

this only updates the 3D version, the 2D MFA version is now a separate download (download below, about 85 megs I believe)
    So I suggest don't download the pack on the first post above at all (it has been deleted anyway) (also, this 3D version is 105 megabytes!)

2D version (comes by itself without the outdated 3D version) here:

http://adf.ly/9JYuV

(it's a pity that I can't always update the original post. I wish clickteam forums will update to include this awesome feature. I know other sites that let you update forever. It would also help the post be just one post and keep it small and simple

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloan View Post

(it's a pity that I can't always update the original post. I wish clickteam forums will update to include this awesome feature. I know other sites that let you update forever. It would also help the post be just one post and keep it small and simple
    Hi Aloan. The forum used to be like that, but people were playing havoc with the search engine ie deleting posts and completely changing the posts.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up :)

I understand now, didn't think of that. I was very happy to see you again Marv! hope all is well! I learned a lot from you and I know hundred others have. Always a pleasure to hear from you, have a blessed day!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot for that Aloan. It is appreciated.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm