User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Bugs] Android Exporter since the beta 30 (All beta testers can add to the list)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation [Bugs] Android Exporter since the beta 30 (All beta testers can add to the list)

The idea with this post is that we can help James and Clickteam to correct bugs that keeps the exporter, being clear and precise, every time a bug is resolved I will notify the post.

In the past I had many problems with James for my bad English, so I apologize publicly. So I will write for lists and sure we will understand and help in the end is the purpose of the forum.

List of bugs:

* Monochrome effect does not work, if you apply the effect you get is a semi transparency to 50%
    * The sound system mixes sounds fairly different channels.
    * The loop sounds do not work.
    * The loading of an app is very slow, and sometimes fails, and says if you want to close or wait, like the second time running the app.
    * The app icon in 48 * 48 pixels looks very bad on phones like the Galaxy S2, these terminals will be that the resolution should be higher?
    * Transitions do not work.

Thanks, and feel in confidence to enhance or correct the list.

P.D.: Sorry my bad english!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    English is a great obstacle for me too.

Well, I've problems with sounds. Sometimes the sounds are playing in wrong moment. If I've the event:
    Player 1 collides with obstacle -> Play sound A;
    Player 1 shoots a bullet -> Play sound B;

Sometimes the sound A plays when Player 1 shoots a bullet and sound B plays when Player 1 collides with obstacle (i.e., in wrong moment). This problem don't happens when I run the app in Windows.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes Ls2 language is sometimes a limiting factor, but surely in the end we all understand. What you're referring to is this:

Quote Originally Posted by Koji_Kabuto View Post
    * The sound system mixes sounds fairly different channels.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No responses here?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Participate in this forum Is a good way to learn english
    Google Translate turns the communication more easy, but in relation of the learning, harms.

Koji_Kabuto,

Indeed, it is the problem what I referred before.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigyX View Post
    Thanks ProdigyX, I use it all the time, and try to correct what the translator does not translate well from Spanish to English.

Ls2, so, I imagine that James should be working on this for the beta 31.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me second the sound issues, it basically jumbles the sounds up and plays completely the wrong sounds for each event, my character's footsteps have been replaced by the sound he makes when he takes damage, and he burps whenever he lands from a jump now... !

...And I just noticed this one...

The water along the bottom is on it's own layer which wraps horizontally and uses the layer object to scroll automatically. However, on the Android runtime, once the wrapped layer reaches it's end, this happens:

The background scrolls over itself and leaves trails, and then slows the app to a crawl.

This happens when you use the 'wrap horizontally/vertically' feature on a layer. It happened in another test with wrapping too, so obviously layer wrapping isn't yet working! I hope you guys can sort this out because the exporter has come so far now, it's nearly there!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks DistantJ, and I think the same as you, the exporter has problems now but every time improvement and is sure to be an excellent tool for developing apps for Android.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I observed two troubles.

The first one: some backgrounds appear in different order, i.e if Background1 is in front of Background2 in PC runtime, sometimes Background2 appears in front of Background1 in Android Runtime. Clearly, this is not the expected;

The second one: when I enable "Resize display to fill window size", the quick background appear in wrong position, displaced some pixels to up or bottom;

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast