Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: We can get Box2D for iOS for $3000

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    id be interested in this too

but as clickteams jeff just said that clickteam can make you the box2d to work for ios at a price then il go with that, id just like them to confirm here that if i make my game using box2d in the normal runtime i will definitely be able to pay clickteam to make it work with ios and or andriod exporter, will sort out prices in email just wont to know its possable so i can use in my game.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I donīt know if this has been a topic before, but if everyone would pay letīs say 10 - 15 $ for using the box 2d extension (just like buying an exporter), maybe it could work. Iīm pretty sure every second person owing the ios exporter would buy the box 2d exporter!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be willing to pay about $100 for this.. not interested in making angry birds, but there are so many other uses for it! in my view, one of the best uses for physics is in a classic plattformer, really helps in creating a nice gameplay feel to have realistic physics. It also enables a lot of other cool things like swings, fluids, etc.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone is already working on it from the sounds of things. Just sayin'.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh! Ok that makes me happy. Itīs as simple as that!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by happygreenfrog View Post
    Someone is already working on it from the sounds of things. Just sayin'.
    How serious is this though? I could only read parts of it translated but it sounded like he was trying to do it on his own and that it could take many months if he at all would be successful? It is really great what he is doing and I hope it gets made, but it would be nice with some official word from clickteam. I cant see how mmf can stand against the competition if they don't implement this sooner rather then later. It needs to happen at some point, and the sooner the better for everyone, both users and clickteam. Physics support is really something that is taken for granted in gaming engines at this point.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4