I have been debugging for hours now trying to figure out what i did wrong, because the flash version of my application would show some objects greyed-out (transparent), or completely invisible, even though i am setting the transparency to 0.
I tried recreating it with no success, but finally i managed to boil it down to 1 variable.
with the action "set global hand cursor on" - my object is completely invisible
without the event - my object is visible!
i will pm the resulting .mfa to anyone who asks for it, and i need a way to have both hand-cursor changable and stable transparency.
I am using the latest build R255, the bug is new, because i recompiled an old game, and the old .swf from last year worked, while the new one didn't.