User Tag List

Thread: MMF 2 Has gone...Crazy. Please Help.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMF 2 Has gone...Crazy. Please Help.

Hi, there. I just want to know if any of you know the solution of my problem.

My problems is as follows:

I'm making a Wario game, and a Sword enemy can only be dashed and defeated if the enemy is facing the same way as Wario. That means that I've got to attack from behind, right? So I made some events that if I dash on him while Wario
    is facing left and enemy is facing left = Kill enemy and so on. That worked perfectly. So I made 2 levels. But on the 3rd level, nothing happened when I dashed the enemy... No matter what direction Wario and the enemy was. But if I removed
    the "Wario is facing direction --->" and the same with the enemy on the conditions, THEN it worked again... It's only on the 3rd level, not the first and second. So probably the Facing Direction things in the conditions are wrong. But, I haven't
    changed anything, so why does this happen?

Another thing. On a cutscene I'm making, I'm going to have a white flash circle that's going to grow using Object Resizer. But when I choose that the Resizer shall choose that white circle, the circle just disappears... When it's supposed to
    be created, it is there for maybe 0,1 seconds, and then it goes away... But when I remove it from the Resizer, then it doesn't go away... And that haven't happened before! Also, if I choose something to order to front, example Wario, it ALSO
    goes away! I'm really pissed off, now! :\ I can't move on because of these mysterious problems. If anyone knows what the problem is, I would be extremely happy if you answer this.

Thank you!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM me a link to your mfa, or email it to chrishrew@hotmail.com and I'll fix it up for ya

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What build version of MMF2 are you using? Is it up to date?

You don't need to an 'Object Resizer', objects can be resized in MMF2 by default, unless you're using a very old version or something?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I think it's up to date :\ It doesn't say anything about an update when I open it, and I have actually newly updated it. Do you think that the update is the problem? Maybe something changed then...

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, ChrisBurrows! I'll send the file to you right away But, the file is for sure big...I'm going to try to track the size down once the game is finished, but now it's very big... So, do you know anywhere I can send it to you from? Hotmail takes too much time, i think... If you have skype, I can add you there I think it goes faster, then