User Tag List

Thread: Global Value initial value with ini

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Global Value initial value with ini

With active objects, I typically just go to properties and set their alterable values to the initial values I want (if they're not zero). Is there a way to do that with Global Values? I am using them for settings in my iOS app but them starting on 0 is throwing things off. Any ideas?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You do that in the Values tab for your project (click the top level in the workspace toolbar). Just set the values there like you do with Active Objects. If you need them to be stored and changed from the defaults each time you load up the game, you can try using an ini file to store and load the values.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a sample of how I do it for all of my apps which you are free to reuse:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/32296241/Se...%20startup.mfa

It creates an INI if it doesn't exist with default values and loads the existing settings if it does.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys!