Lightning-Engine C++

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hey @all C++ Extension-Developers,

I have a new interessting paid job for you! I need a great and fast lighting-engine (Extension in C++) for the Windows-Standalone Runtime [HWA]. See the Trailer what I need/mean exactly:

Please login to see this link.
    (Info: This engine in the video is for gamemaker)

Please login to see this attachment.

I think, in C++ as MMF2 Extension is a lightning-engine much faster as current with gamemaker. When you interessted on this job, or you have a great idea for this, please contact me via Private Message ;)

... and the offer is negotiable :)

Thank you!

Edited 2 times, last by Pharanygitis (July 5, 2012 at 7:34 PM).

• I do hope someone picks this up - an extension that handles this would be fantastic!

I do recall seeing someone doing this in MMF before though - with HWA. I can't find the example.

I do hope someone picks this up - an extension that handles this would be fantastic!

I do recall seeing someone doing this in MMF before though - with HWA. I can't find the example.

Yes, Andos have made one example, but, this is not perfect. The shadows are not smooth, and graphical problems in the scrolling :-/ ... I think, a own lighting-engine is better and faster for this :)

• Here a small Demo (this is not MMF2, but I hope I can found a good extension developer)

Please login to see this picture.

Download The Demo:

You can see here better what I need :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!